Answered By: Pawel Szponar Last Updated: Feb 29, 2016 Views: 170
Students can now print at multiple locations across campus, from any computer, including laptops.
- Log in to your ePRINTit account with using your 8-digit student ID as both the username and password.
- Use the Add Funds tab to add money to your account using a credit or debit card.
- Send documents to your ePRINTit account using the methods below:
- Email them to email@example.com (max. file size 15 MB)
- Upload them to your account (max. file size 15 MB)
- Save them on a USB device (max. file size 30 MB)
- Go to any ePRINTit print station and print your document.
For more information, including the location of print stations, see
Ask a Question
Please use this form if Chat is offline or if you wish to receive an email from a librarian.